Educational Interfaith Minister, Author, Speaker, Teacher
- Lay leader, teacher of adult studies,
director of children education, and lay speaker in over ten different
Christian protestant denominational churches
- Created and taught courses including topics such as the History of the Bible, the History of
the Reformation, etc.
- Islamic studies include the Koran and
Hadiths, as well as participation in Islamic sponsored interfaith peace
mission to Turkey.
- Worship experience include synagogues;
mosques; Baha'i, Hindu and Sikh temples; Episcopal, Catholic,
Pentecostal, Mormon and pagan churches.
- Embraced over 20 different religious traditions over 30 years
- Various spiritual retreats have included
Protestant, Catholic and Buddhist traditions.
- From 2005-2010, was heavily involved with
the New Thought Movement (Unity, Religious Science, etc.) and gave
lectures on the Kabbalah and Religious Science principles.
- Received training from Princeton
Theological Seminary, Duke Divinity School, One Spirit Interfaith
Seminary and The New Seminary.
- Attended various local interfaith
- Ordained interfaith minister
Most recently, author of the book "Religion?
Been There. Done That. (Discovering the Map of Your Spiritual Journey)"
that helps you reach your highest spiritual potential.
Broad base of religious knowledge and experience provides a unique
insight into the journey of the soul that I bring to my teaching.
Experienced public speaker who brings humor
and passion into education and motivational talks.
- Member of Toastmasters: 2008-2011. VP
- 2nd Place Area
Contest : humorous speech.
- Completed both Competent Communication
and Competent Leadership programs.
Intermediate-advanced guitar player of 40+
- Preferential musical style is rock/hard
- Played for various churches over the
decades (though in milder genres!).
- Currently not in a band and am available
Cinephile for over 50+ years.
- Studied Film theory in college, and took
video editing courses.
- Designed various home theaters.
- Lover of films from 1900 to present!
- Have too many films on DVD and Blu-Ray to
Senior Information Technology Professional
Proven success in achieving business objectives by presenting a
holistic picture of how related processes and tools work together.
Consistent track record of providing leadership, initiative, quality
training programs, and implementing projects within time and budget.
Extensive experience working with all geographies; translating end user
needs into IT requirements; and negotiating between multiple groups to
reach common goals. Skilled in ensuring solutions meet business needs
while conforming to IT architecture and overall CIO strategies; and
creating and ensuring compliance of IT standards.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Rutgers
- M. Div, Duke Divinity, US (1 year)
- Princeton Seminary, Lay School of
Theology, Study of Luke through Acts
- One Spirit Interfaith Seminary, US
- The New Seminary, US , Interfaith
- Various self-study courses from Great
Teachers corporation, including titles such as "no excuses: the
existential movement", "Nietzsche's will to power," "A history of
philosophy", "Becoming a great teacher," "Gnosticsm," etc.
- Various credit courses at local Unity
- Ordained Interfaith Minister from the New
- Author. 2013 to present.
- I/T contractor, Global Employment
Solutions. 2011 to present.
- Senior Systems Analyst, IBM. 1978-2011.
- Durham Humans Relations Commissioner, 2008
- Nominated to participate in 10 day
interfaith (Jewish/Christian/Muslim) peace mission trip to Turkey in
2008, which was made into a documentary.
- Comedy Improv class at DSI Comedy Theater
in Carrboro, NC, 2010.
- Attended "The Great Emergence" seminar by
Phyllis Tickle, at Five Day Academy for Spiritual Formation, 2011.
- Provided material for book "Basic
Spiritual Principles" by Steven J. Gold, 2011.
Last updated: June 27, 2015